Thursday, December 29, 2011

My Favorite Mo

The challenge for this last week over at Mo Manning's blog (http://mosdigitalchallenge.blogspot.com/2011/12/challenge-115-favorite-2011-mo-project.html) is simply to submit a favorite card using one of Mo's darling images. That, it seems, isn't as easy a task as it sounds. I looked through my cards, and it seems that everyone that I did using one of Mo's images was a favorite. It was just so easy to make a charming or pretty card. I would look at one image and think, "that's it" only to go to the next one and think, "no, that's the one." However, I kept coming back to a birthday card that I made for a special friend.

This image made me smile the very first time I saw it, and the simplicity of my card is appealing to me. My friend loved the card, adding more warm fuzzie feelings for me.

Other cards in contention include:

And also --

Miss Bossy, above, is one of my all time favorite images (notice I said "one of" as most of Mo's are my "favorite" at one time or another). This image has lent itself well to numerous sentiments (from thank you to get well). Using the "Listen Up" on the front, I've been able to personalize the inside to fit the occassion.

Well, I could go on and on, but most of my cards have already been viewed once on my blog, so won't do a repeat of them all.

I'll enter my little House Cleaning Fairy in the "favorites" challenge over at Mo's.

Ciao for now!

4 comments:

  1. These are all so sweet! I just love the expression that these stamps give!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love all these Jenee but the housework fairy is my favorite :) Brilliant! I’m so happy you could join us this week on our “looking back” challenge at Mo’s!
    Hugs,
    Dorcas
    Ps) there’s still one more day left to join in my “no strings attached” blog candy if you haven’t already done so. You can find it at the top of my sidebar.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All beautiful cards! I can see why they are favorites! Glad you shared them again with us in Mo's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This little girl image is adorable. The card is great and you did a fantastic job coloring her. Just precious! Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete