Sunday, September 30, 2012

No Calorie Candy

Do you see that mega stash of blog candy? It could be yours (if I don't get it, that is -- grin). Bearly Mine is offering that huge box of goodies to some lucky person in celebration of both her birthday and Christmas. You have until November 30th to sign up for a chance, but you don't want to wait until the last minute, so run on over now and get in on the draw. Here are the rules:

Don't get confused there, eh? The UK only candy is NOT at the bottom of this (my) post, but at the bottom of Donna's post at Bearly Mine. Do not hesitate. Do not pass go. Do not go to jail -- oh wait, those are the directions for Monopoly -- but hey, they rather fit here, too. All you have to do to get there is click on the words Bearly Mine found (twice) on my blog here. I've made it easy for you with a direct link.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Jenee for posting about my blog candy, and good luck.
    hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete