Friday, November 2, 2012

Use the Pattern!


 
This week, for the Card Crafter's Circle challenge, we want you to Show us your hot creations using PATTERNED PAPER!


Our sponsor this week is the wonderful Bugaboo Stamps! Our randomly drawn challenge winner will receive their choice of 7 Bugaboo images... what a fantastic prize!





 My card is made using Bugaboo's Little Stocking Brat. Isn't he cute? I've colored him up in Christmas colors using my Copic markers. I added Stickles to the "fur" portions on his way long Santa cap and when dry, I fussy cut the little fellow.

For my card, I started with a white base, then layered green card and then the bauble DP. Across the center, I used a strip of DP with numbers that I matted with the green. I cut a lacy circle from the green card and a smaller circle (center) from dotty paper. All of the designer papers are from a 6x6" pad called Christmas Cottage by Teresa Collins. The green card is from Bazzill. The circles (to include the one used to mat the sentiment) are by Spellbinders (Lacy Circles S4-293 and Standard Circles Large S4-114).

The ribbon is from Offray, and the glitter domes are from Mark Richards (small ones) and Dress It Up holiday dots (large one). The package charm is one that I've had in my stash for more years than I want to admit (smile), so I can no longer remember where I purchased it.

Have fun making your patterned paper design and then remember to post it to this week's challenge. This should be an easy challenge for all you creative people; after all, we do so like our colors and patterns during the holidays, right?

Challenges:
http://pictureandscrap.blogspot.com/ - Christmas
http://abcchristmaschallenge.blogspot.com/ - Vibrant Colors
http://divasbydesignchallenge.blogspot.com/ - Christmas
http://inkyimpressionschallenges.blogspot.com/ - Lots of Layers
http://whimsyinspires.blogspot.com/ - Sparkles
http://citycrafter.blogspot.com/ - 3+1 challeng
http://raisethebarchallenge.blogspot.com/2012/11/challenge-118.html - Anything Goes



15 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE this card, Jenee! I must have looked up that paper pad as I really liked what you used on this card! Your coloring is great, that image is super cute and I really like how you added on by using all the sparkly accents. Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenee, this is adorable! Love this little guy set against the polka dot paper! Great DP, and just as cute (and pretty) as can be!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet!! I love the DP and the image is so cute! That's a neat little charm!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really do like that paper, Jenee....perfect for the team challenge.....and I want one of thoss extra-long Santa hats....it could double as a scarf...hahaa! A really bright and shiny Christmas card with a lovely charm to finish...great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love him and his glittered hat!!! Great card!! Thanks so much for sharing your card this week at CCCB :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful paper choice! Love how you combined it all with your fussycut image! Very festive!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab card, love the festive colours and that fun image! Thanks for sharing with us at Divas! Laura x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so lovely! Many thanks for sharing with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning card...love your papers, colouring and details...thanks for joining Inky Impressions!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute and lovely, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is so cute i love that little guy! thanks for joining us at inky impressions challenge blog, good luck in the draw!

    nanette
    dt member
    nanetteyf.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great little Christmas card! I love it
    Thanks for getting festive with us at Diva's this week and good luck with the challenge
    Hugs Laurie x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awww...sweet card!
    Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super cute. Thanks for playing at ABC Christmas.
    Carissa

    ReplyDelete