Friday, December 7, 2012

Celebrate December

It is time for another Card Crafter's Circle challenge, and this week we want you to concentrate on December celebrations. Think of all the things we might celebrate this month... Advent, Hannukah, Kwanzaa, Christmas, Birthdays... you name it.. if you celebrate it in December it will fit this weeks' challenge theme,

We also welcome back as our sponsor Whoopsie Daisy... Linnie creates delightful sheets of hand-drawn images, with each sheet containing 4 images! There are so many to choose from that you will definitely be able to find an image to fit whatever you need.  Do visit her blog to see all her fabulous designs. Our randomly drawn challenge winner will receive their choice of two sheets of digital images (that's a total of 8 new images).
 
Linnie provided one sheet of images for the DT to use. My image is this cute little tyke all dressed in his/her reindeer jammies waiting for a Christmas story, the presents to be passed around, or the jolly man in the red suit? Who knows for sure, but isn't he/she darling? I've colored everything up using Copic markers on X-Press It brand card. My white card base is layered with red card and then a DP. I placed a ribbon over this combination. I matted my image with both red and green card and placed that over the ribbon. I matted the sentiment onto a red scalloped circle, added my bow, a tiny white pom-pom to the hat and some red gems in the corners and on the sentiment and voila, a charming little Christmas card.

3 comments:

  1. Charming, indeed, my lady.....your creation has a lovely warm and cosy feel to it, which mostly comes from the warm hues in your colouring...beautifully done, Jenee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cute!! Sweet image!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gheez..i missed this one too! I like how you made this image look cute..as it wasn't so great black and white. :)

    ReplyDelete