Wednesday, October 23, 2013

No Black or Orange

Happy Wednesday, ya'll. Time for another challenge at Flutter By Wednesday, and this week our only requirement (besides using a butterfly or fairy) is that you NOT use any black or orange on your card. I've chosen, this week, to use this sweet image from Tiddy Inks which I've colored with my Copic markers. I've added yellow Stickles to her wings for a bit of fairy dust sparkle, and I've inked around the edge with Colorbox ink.

My card base is purple card. The base is 6 x 6" but I've folded the front back on itself. I then cut a circle using Spellbinder's Stately Circles die which I adhered to the front panel only. The image, itself, was cut using the Spellbinder regular circle die. My DP is from the Recollections collection "Habitat." My flowers are from Recollections and Wild Orchid Crafts. The large butterfly was cut from a coordinating piece of DP from the Habitat collection. My leaves were punched using a Martha Stewart punch.

I hope you like my inspiration card, and I also hope you will visit the Flutter By Wednesday blog to see what the other DT members have done. I hope you will be inspired to join us in this week's challenge. Remember, if we get over 50 participants, there will be a little something special for a lucky random draw winner.

Challenges:

14 comments:

  1. Love this card! Just so sweet and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card!! I love the butterfly DP and all those flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the butterfly dp you used - and the colors are so rich and beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning as usual. Great butterfly papers and love the sweet image.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty and purple...the image is colored beautifully! Love this card, you did it again Jenee'!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely beautiful Jenee...gorgeous Fairy and fabulous colouring..and just love the wee bird...

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just gorgeous! I love the purple and your amazing colouring and butterfly paper!

    ReplyDelete
  8. your colouring is fabulous-her hair is blended perfectly. Thanks for joining us at Ink

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow absolutely gorgeous,
    Thank you so much for sharing with us at ooh la la this week
    Happy Crafting

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card, such a cute image. Thank you for joining us for the Crafty Bloggers Network Challenge.

    Sylv xx
    Crafty Bloggers Network DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. so sweet thanks for joining us at OLL
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jenee love your choice of papers, die cuts, adorable image and how the flowers mimic the flowers in her hair! Thanks for joining us this week at Through The Craftroom Door and good luck!
    Kathi
    DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning image and beautiful colouring. Love the layout and the flowers. Thanks for sharing with us at Inkspirational, we hope to see you again soon. Meighan DT

    ReplyDelete