Friday, November 29, 2013

Card Crafter's Circle - Tags


This week our challenge for you is:

 #103 Gift Tags



We are happy to welcome  ... 


Our sponsor this week, Melonheadzand the prize is a lovely gift certificate to the Melonheadz online store.

The images Melonheadz provided the DT were a whole sheet of adorable tags ready to be colored up. My first idea was to take the tags and "doctor them up" by adding bits and bobs of decorative elements. However, once I started coloring them, I changed my mind. They are just too cute as is and really didn't need anything else (except perhaps a bit of ribbon or twine at the end for attaching -- 'twas my intent to pull out some of my baker's twine to add, but my ADD brain totally got side-tracked!

Anyhoo, I did think this would be a wonderful way to get the youngsters involved. These images (and the others I didn't get colored) are perfect for having the kids color -- their contribution to the Christmas gift wrapping. I colored my images with my Copic markers, but the kids could use crayons, regular markers or colored pencils if you prefer.

My teamies at CCC have chosen some of the other images (and also remembered their ribbon/twine), so you will want to take a minute to hop over there and have a look. I guarantee you'll find a smile on your face with the visit!

We would so enjoy seeing your tag/tags this week. They can be fancy or simple, elegant or funky -- just have fun and then share them! A reminder though...to be eligible for prizes and badges, your entry must follow our rules.  And please post the DIRECT link to your actual challenge entry, not just your blog

4 comments:

  1. I agree, the tags don't need any embellies, they look great just as they are! Thanks for paying me a visit today. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenee, these are fantastic! I love how your lightbulb lights up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome, Jenee..makes me want to pull out some of my stuff and make some. Love these!

    ReplyDelete