Tuesday, January 21, 2014

The Doodle Pantry at TMS


Good morning TMS friends! Thanks for stopping by today to be inspired. I hope you will play along with us this week in the Tuesday Morning Sketches challenge.

We're working through our favorite sketches from last year before presenting you with new ones for 2014. This week Debbie is hosting with her pick from 2013. This is one of those awesome sketches that you can keep pretty simple or really fancy it up.


Sketch:



Debbie's sketch pick is TMS #199 which was featured on May 21st. Our sponsor this week is The Doodle Pantry. My card features Loving Critters Beaver and Loving Critters Valentine Sentiment.

I printed my image off onto X-Press It brand card, then cut it using the Spellbinder Floral Ovals (S4-356) die. The card base is white, and the matting is black card. The DPs are from a Recollections all year long pad. The grosgrain ribbon is from my stash. I did paper piece the balloon with a bit of the background DP to make it match.


If I haven't inspired you, then drop by the TMS blog and have a look at what the other DT members have made. Lots of eye candy there, and surely something will inspire you to join us this week (smile)! Have a great week!


Challenges:
Doodle Pantry - Any digital image

11 comments:

  1. So cute and pretty all rolled into one!! Love the sketch too. Cute image and it's framed out beautifully.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is just adorable Jenee..and reminds me of a rhyme we used to say as kids..
    How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if woodchuck could chuck wood...silly really just felt the need to tell you...lol..

    luv CHRISYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a sweet card!!! These Loving Critters are adorable and that die cut is gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely and adorable 'Loving Critter' image and a great Valentine card. Wonderful take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at the Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge #42!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute card, this image is adorable and I love the colours and papers you used.

    ReplyDelete
  6. that beaver is so cute what an awesome job coloring him...love the card

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my dorable! The paper-pieced balloon really pops :) (oh, groan, lol)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwww!!! Sweet!! :))
    Love the framing of this cute image !! :))

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness, this is so sweet! Love the lacey frame for that beaver. Thanks for entering Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge 42!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute Valentine! Love the die cut frame and paper pieced balloon! So wish I had your coloring talent!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How could anyone not be inspired this card? It's lovely! I never thought to print out an image and then use my dies to cut it out. And I do love this die that you used.

    ReplyDelete