Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Sketch 242, Tuesday Morning

Good Morning friends. Happy Tuesday! We have a really simple Tuesday Morning sketch for you to try this week. It will work great for cards, scrapbook pages and even 3D items.  This week's sponsor is our friends at Creative Classroom.  If you've not taken one of their classes then you simply must play along so you can try for a free seat in one of them. 

Here is our little sketch for you:



Since spring is FINALLY starting to peek its head around the corner here in the south and our spring flowers and shrubs are actually blooming, I decided to encourage it even more with my little card this week. I've used a Magnolia image and lots of flowers. 

We are interested to see what you can do with our sketch this week. It is always fun to see how each of you interprets and uses the sketches we provide. If you have the time, please join in this week's challenge. Remember, post your card at the Tuesday Morning Sketches challenge blog before Sunday evening to have a chance at our wonderful prize.

See you later. Have a good week!

6 comments:

  1. Awww, Tilda is adorable! Beautiful card, Jenee; love your coloring and your papers and embellishing are just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous Tilda Jenee..fabulous colouring and I love the sketch and gorgeous papers..so very pretty.

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty "springy" card Jenee! Beautifully colored and the flower cluster is such a wonderful accent!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet! The flowers are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hallo Jenee I see your card as the DT member on the Tuesdasy morning sketches challenge blog and I want to come to your blog and I wanna say I love this cute Image and lovely coloring too...great DP you have choosen, and lovely touch of the flowers...Adorable and cute card,..I am joining also the Tuesday Morning sketches challenge hope you like to see it on my Blog...hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful sketch & love how you've colored up one of my favorite little Tildas. Super cute card.
    Janie

    ReplyDelete