Saturday, June 21, 2014

Oopsy!


I made this card for Imagine That - Images by Kris, and I just found out today that I failed to get it posted to my blog. I posted it to the IT blog so that Kris could snag it, but evidently I had a brain lapse after that.  I'm so sorry. This was a super image for those girl grads many of us had at the beginning of June (I also colored up the boy image, but guess I didn't get that one posted, either. I apologize to both you followers and to Kris. I have no excuse -- just not focused is all!)

This image is part of a wonderful set that can be found HERE in the web-store. I have colored it with Copic markers after printing it on X-Press It card. I then cut the image into a squarish shape and matted it with navy blue card. The card base is white and the designer papers are from a 6x6" pad by My Mind's Eye.

While I'm at it, let me remind you that Kris has a wonderful new challenge set for July that will be available. If you have participated in the June challenge using the June set, you will get the July set automatically. If you've not yet participated in our progressive challenge, then July will be a great time to get started. Won't tell what the theme of the July set is, but you are going to LUV it!

2 comments:

  1. :) Well this definitely deserves to be blogged Jenée, LOVE it so much! Great coloring on her and I love your papers too! Thank you so much for creating with her and sharing your work of heART ♥ Have a wonderful weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've captured the joy in this girl wonderfully! I'm sure it will make someones day!

    ReplyDelete