Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Tuesday Morning Sketches and Bugaboo



We have one of our regular sponsors with us this week, Bugaboo!  Yay!  As always, generous Jodie is offering 7 digis as the prize.



So here's the sketch we are playing with. 




 I love this sketch!  It is a lot more versatile than you may think. That heart can be switched to different shapes (as on my card and several other of the DT cards). You'll want to stop by the Tuesday Morning Sketches blog to have a look at all the fab, fun cards the team has made.


My image is featuring - Guy Super by our sponsor, Bugagoo. I've colored the image with my Copic markers after printing it off onto X-Press It brand card. My card, itself, is white base, navy matting and white dp with red hearts. The red band across the card was punched with a E.K. Success punch from red card. I chose that punch because it reminded me of bunting, My star was cut from a piece out of my scrap bag. I made it large (it hangs slightly off the card) so as not to lose the star shape once placing my image on top. The image is oval rather than circular because of the shape of the image. I've also matted it with navy.


My sentiment was computer generated by me. It reads, "Our Super Guy; eat your heart out Lois Lane." This card would be appropriate for Father's Day, but my plans are to use it for my Grandson's birthday card. He will be 16 this month, and he is a fan of all the super heroes.


I hope you can participate this week in our challenge. We'd love to see what you do with our sketch. 


6 comments:

  1. Very fun card! Made me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOOOO VERY CUTE!! Love the sketch and of course that little Bugaboo image. The sentiment is adorable! Fantastic card.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a "super" card, Jenee!! That sentiment made me LOL! Fun card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my... that is SUPER Cute Jenée!! LOL - great card :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card Jenee :), what a fun image.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fabulous! I love the star, and that sentiment is just genius :)

    ReplyDelete