Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Pumpkins and Leaves




Are you ready for another sketch?  This one was created by Nina and is a great one for your creative juices to flow as they wish!  It's also the Judged Challenge so we've got a fun and added twist to go with the sketch. In addition to using our sketch, we want you to use


PUMPKINS & LEAVES

Our sponsor is Digital Delights by Looby Lou

Now, since I've been without internet and am just now getting back online, let's get started!  Here's our sketch....





I've used Pumpkin Scottie as my image and I've used Copic markers for coloring. The overall card is rather simple, keeping the emphasis on the delightful image. For the back layer, I embossed a piece of orange using a leaf embossing folder. I matted it with brown card. I matted my image with brown card. The card base itself is brown card with a layer of mustard colored card. For the upper left corner, I've combined two amber gems stones with a little pumpkin resin embellishment. The pumpkin was a light orange and did not show up well on the mustard card, so I took a deeper orange copic marker and colored. The sentiment is a dimensional sticker that I found in my stash.

Go on over to the Tuesday Morning Sketches blog and have a look at the samples the other DT members have made for you. Then, pull out your supplies and join us this week in our challenge. REMEMBER, to be eligible for the wonderful prize provided by our sponsor, you must follow the sketch AND use leaves and pumpkins on your card.

Have a great week!

5 comments:

  1. Adorable card Jenee! Your coloring is amazing! Love the little pumpkin embellishment and the embossed layer looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is this, Scottie is just adorable Jenee. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This image is adorable! Your coloring is amazing, but I really love what you do with faces!! Love the little pumpkin in the corner!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely adore your card! I love the embossed panel and the image is way too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Late, I'm late to say this is supercute!

    ReplyDelete