Friday, May 15, 2015

Sale at Sami Stamps


It has been a while since Sami Stamps has had a sale, so she decided it was high time she offered one. She asked the DT to each pick an image from the store to highlight and she would offer those images (whichever ones we picked) at 50% off. The rest of the images in the store will also be reduced, but if you want to know just how much, you will have to visit the store yourself.

To see which ones are half off, visit the Sami Stamp blog to see what the DT used for their cards.

My Hubs enjoys trying his hand at a small garden each year. The first few years, he had really good luck with tomatoes, but for the past several years he has been plagued with bottom rot. I don't remember what causes it, but it is very frustrating to have healthy plants loaded with lush red tomatoes only to have the bottoms split open and rot before they can be gotten off the vine. With Father's Day coming up, I thought this cute little image of the Tomato Fairy (which I colored with my Copic markers) and the sentiment (which I made up and printed off on my computer) would make a humorous card for him. A friend of mine also suggested that he would look quite cute on a seed packet looking card or tag. I'd love to see what someone else comes up with for this image, so if you decide to add it to your collection and make something with it, please share with me.

Have fun and happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment