Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Tuesday Morning and Digital Delights





Good morning my wonderful followers! Today is Tuesday, so another Tuesday Morning Sketch to share with you. This one was designed by our own Jessie Fogan. Our sponsor this week is the delightful Digital Delights by Loopy Lou. If you aren't familiar with Digital Delights whimsical characters, you definitely are missing out and need to take a visit to their site. The image provided for me this week is Candy Wreath Natasha.

Here is the sketch for this week:   



I colored my adorable little Gingerbread girl with my Copic markers. I added sparkle to her dress (you can see it a bit better if you click on the picture above) with Jelly Roll glitter gold. The papers all come from American Crafts' 6 x 6" pad called "Jolly." Instead of stitching, I used gold baubles. I placed three on the stripe fishtail, two on the red fishtail and one in each the upper and lower corner of the right side.

I have to share a funny with all of you. If you visit the Tuesday Morning blog and see my teammate, Debbie's, card, you will notice small dots/baubles on her fishtails and along the top and side of her image paper. The team does not know what each other is making until they all get posted to a special place where our Blog Mom can get them to post on the blog. Well, had I been able to find my supply of small gold dots, Debbie's card and mine would have been almost identical! I've evidently used all my little gold dots, so had to go with alternate gold baubles (shew!). It was rather humorous when it was discovered that we'd come awfully close to duplicating each other (smile)! On that note, I think I should close and give you an opportunity to go over to the Tuesday Morning Sketches blog and see what the DT have done this week.

Take care and happy crafting!


Challenges I'm entering...
Christmas Card Challenge #38 - Anything goes
Craft Your Passion #276 - Anything goes 
Through the Craft Room Door Aug 25-31 - anything goes

 
 

6 comments:

  1. Great minds think alike! :)
    Your card is so cute! Fun papers and your always-amazing coloring is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fun image and paper for this great Christmas card with perfect colouring too . Thanks for sharing with us at Christmas card Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable Christmas card Jenee! Love how you and Debbie used the same image but each have t totally different look! Beautifully colored and the background paper is a great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooo Cute!! love the cardstock and the colouring.. Really Nice !!
    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Cicci
    TTCRD DT
    ciccividpennan{My personal Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card, I love the fun blend of papers and colours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, this is adorable! I love the deep, rich coloring you did and the paper is perfect!

    ReplyDelete