Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Santa and Packages


Hello everyone. It is Tuesday again, so time for another wonderful Tuesday Morning Sketches sketch. We have a really fun sketch for you that is so open for interpretation - talk about a blank canvas!

Our sponsor this week is our very own Patti and she's offering a fun prize.  What does that mean?  The winner will receive a gift card from Hobby Lobby and a gift card from Starbucks! So you can sip, snack and craft.

Here is our great sketch:






I have turned the sketch sideways for my card. The image is from Nitwit (a wonderful company out of the UK) which I printed off. I used a white card base, and the DP is from American Crafts. The ribbon is a spool that my daughter picked up at an after Christmas clearance last year, and the gold package is from my stash (manufacturer name no longer known). I used the little package (popped up with foam) in place of the button.

As always, the DT have done a wonderful job with the weekly sketch and their creations can be seen on the TMS Blog.

2 comments:

  1. like how you turned the layout ...love your Santa Claus ...awesome card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So darn cute! I love the card rotated and that image is absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete