Wednesday, January 11, 2017

A Day Late


I am sincerely hoping that the beginning of this year is NOT indicative of how the year is going to go. I have been totally off kilter for the past two weeks! Part of the "problem," I realize is that I was off work during the holidays and then we followed those up with a couple of snow/ice days. Then to add to the confusion, one day of my work schedule has been changed, so a new routine for me. OK, enough explaining for why I'm a ding-bat (smile). Let's get on with the show....

This week's sketch from last year was picked for us by Debbie, and the prize for this week is three beautiful embossing folders. Here is the sketch:





I want to mention that we are looking for a couple more people to join the design team. We are not going to be sending out an official DT call, but if it is something that you've ever considered, and you think you might enjoy working with the TMS sketches, just let me know and I'll pass your name on to Melissa.

Thanks, and enjoy this week's sketch!
 

4 comments:

  1. I am positive you'll get everything together! I love the card - CC Designs is still one of my favorite stamp companies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, I always feel that way this time of year too!! You certainly did't miss a beat creating your card - it's adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just adorable and I love the homespun feel with the cross-stitched hearts and fun stripes! Such a cute take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute!! Love your color combo and your coloring.

    ReplyDelete