Sunday, June 4, 2017

You Are Amazing


One of my favorite techniques to use in card making is white on white. Wow cards are always so elegant looking. I made this one over a month ago and had intended to share it at the time I made it, but it ended up getting pushed aside in my craft room and completely forgotten -- I tend to go through periods of being a bit scatter brained the older I get (sigh). Anyway, wanted to share this with you now.

I started with a white 5" x 7" base and added a frame cut with a Spellbinder die (it was a girlfriend's die, so I can't give you the name/number of it, sorry). I created the roses using Punch Bunch 5 petal flower punch (2 sizes). The leaves are from a Spellbinder leaf die, and the fern looking pieces are Martha Stewart. You cannot see, in the photo, but I added Heartfelt Creations glass shard pieces to the rose petals for a little extra glimmer. The leaf swirl (peeking out from the bottom rose) is by Cheery Lynn.

The sentiment is stamped with Stampin Up gray ink.

I hope you enjoy my card. It was lots of fun to make. See you back here on Tuesday for my regular Tuesday Morning Sketches card. It is another fun and easy sketch that I'm sure you will want to add to your collection. Until then,

Happy crafting!

1 comment:

  1. WOW!! This card is stunning! I love white on white, too, and this card is perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete