Sunday, November 26, 2017

Birdies of a Feather


We Are 3 products:
Image - Birdies of a Feather
Paper - Toasty Warm
             Spring Letters
Sentiment - Holiday Thank You (Retired)


For this little card, I started with a white base card. I layered the toasty warm brown knit patterned paper onto solid brown. The little birds are pre-colored, so after printing, I cut them into an oval shape using a Spellbinder's oval die. I then cut a coordinating scalloped die (Spellbinder Scalloped Ovals) from the Spring Letters blue water drops paper. 

I finished off the card using Wild Orchid apple blossom flowers, Recollections pearls and green leaves punched with a Martha Stewart punch. The little banner, which I adhered using foam dots, is from the Holiday Thank You set.

This card was super easy and quick to put together, but I love the look of it. It looks as if I spent a lot of time creating a special thank you for a special gift. LUV this kind of crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment